Sunday, July 17, 2011

Confesions of the Bump

Well, whether this blog is frequently visited or not, it is my outlet; my observations, thoughts, and a place for me to express the joys and difficulties of life as a wife, mom, homemaker and worker.

First on the list, pregnancy. 22 1/2 weeks into my first pregnancy and my cup is so full its dripping on all sides. So much to do before the arrival of our little Reesor, and so little time to do it ALL in! Deciding to stay in our little apartment was the best thing we could have done, but its making my deep nesting instincts hard to carry out. I'm doing the best with what we have and thankful for every moment.

Reesor's crib, currently still boxed, is sitting in my living room along with a few toys, his mattress, and some storage bins I bought for all his little boy things! :) In the corner of my bedroom sits another mountain of baby boy clothes and necessities, So I'm itching to clear out what will soon be his nursery and set up his Soccer-themed room (pictures are sure to come)

And finally, birth classes. We have our first birth class today and I couldn't be more excited. Aaron and I are signed up for a 7-week class and, since I'm going the "unmedicated route" (hopefully) I feel like we have SO MUCH to learn and master before the big day arrives! The words "vaginal birth" invokes an immediate look of horror on my sweet husband's face and, well, we have a long way to go from here to THERE! Here's to the adventures that lie ahead over the next 4 months and we prepare our hearts and home for this bundle of complete joy and miraculous blessing!

Hang in there Reesor, just 17 1/2 more weeks of amniotic fluid and claustrophobia!


3 comments:

  1. Love it Zoe! :) This will be AWESOME when Ben and I are back in TX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sweet Zoe! I didn't realize you two had decided on the name Reesor! Love it. I have been trying to talk my family into using Reesor for our soon-to-be-adopted son, but they have other ideas they like much better. :-) So I'm glad there will be a little Reesor for all of us to love on! Looking forward to seeing you and Mumsie's service. Love all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! BUT I have ONE complaint-you need to take more pictures and actually POST them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete