Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Birthdays Galore

Happy Birthdays

My tiny precious boy turned ONE.  Yes, ONE!  WHAT?????????????????  Ugh!  I'm so proud of him and I adore watching him discover new things daily, but does he HAVE to grow up?  NOT COOL!

It doesn't seem possible that it has been a full year since that love entered our lives.  I have posted pictures on FB so head on over there to see the blessed event.  I was going to do "family only" but since a few of our friends are like family I couldn't exclude them.  We celebrated in grand style with a Sock Monkey theme and he had a blast exploring his gift bags and their contents.  He did not, however, have fun at all with the "bash" cake that Aaron so lovingly slammed his little hand into.  He was grossed out by its "stickiness" and not impressed with the flavor.  I'm not sure how he could be my kid if he didn't like that cake...it was fantastic!  He wore a sweet little Sock Monkey hoodie and little-boy overalls which I adore on him.

Of course Reesor's birthday means that my birthday must come as well...29 *sigh

Aaron surprised me with Cirque Du Soleil tickets and we had a total blast!  I have always wanted to go and it really was a fantastic time.  I'm sorry to report that this will be my last birthday.  No, I'm not ill...I simply will never be older than 29.  :)  Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes for both Reesor and I.  A fun time was had by all (I hope) and I look forward to many years of birthday fun for my little man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment